FP&A Analyst - Financial Services
Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 70,000
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
FP&A Analyst role with a global Financial Services company based in Dublin city.
About Your New Job
- Perform monthly detailed analysis of the financial results, with the ability to report these results/findings in a clear manner to relevant Senior Management.
- Provide thorough analysis and investigation into the variances versus budgets/forecast/actuals to identify relevant risks and opportunities to Senior Management.
- Responsible for working on and executing key strategic projects, as required by FP&A and all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for automation.
- Generate and maintain monthly dashboard around KPI’s.
What You Need
- Qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA.
- Previous FP&A experience working for a global business.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be a plus.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €60,000 - €70,000 + Benefits.
- Global Business.
- Hybrid working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere