16 days ago
About Your New Employer
An independent financial services company headquartered in Ireland with offices overseas.
About Your New Job - AS MANAGER – Your job duties:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for investment funds and other financial services entities in accordance with US GAAP IFRS, and other local GAAPs
- Managing the financial reporting process on behalf of large multi-national clients, acting as liaison with various internal and external parties, including auditors, administrators and investment managers
- Working under challenging deadlines and taking ownership for completing work within specified timeframes
- Assisting senior management team and partners on ad hoc financial reporting and regulatory advisory projects
- Researching technical queries on accounting standard
What Skills You Need
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- At least 5 years post qualified experience
- Financial services experience,
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills.