Dublin City Centre
€75,000 - 80,000
23 days ago
Financial Lawyer - Funds - Dublin - Hybrid - 80k
My client is one of the worlds leaders in asset services. They have over 5,000 employees worldwide and they are looking to grow their legal division in Dublin with this new role!
- Review of prospectuses and other fund documentation to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and CACEIS’s requirements.
- Negotiate agreements with clients and their legal advisers based on CACEIS templates.
- Provide support to all departments on ad hoc legal and regulatory issues.
- Research and track developments on regulatory matters affecting the funds industry, the Company and the Branch.
- Liaise with other legal departments in the CACEIS Group on regulatory developments and projects.
- Prepare Legal Department’s slides for quarterly board meetings.
- Newly qualified lawyer or barrister with exposure to funds industry
What’s on Offer
- Salary up to 80k
- Hybrid working
- Great Benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on 01 4744646e
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch