Financial Controller South Dublin SME exp 85k
€80,000 - 85,000
15 days ago
My client based in South Dublin are currently looking for a financial controller to join their growing team
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for revenue reporting of undergraduate and postgraduate courses under group revenue recognition policies
- Revenue reporting of all revenue streams
- Variance analysis versus budget, forecast and prior year
- Preparation of KPIs and slides for SLT and Board
- Cost control including reviewing spend versus budget by department
- Management of credit control staff, close supervision and responsible for timely and effective credit control procedures minimising bad debts
- Management of payroll staff, close supervision and responsible for an accurate and timely payroll including full time staff, hourly paid staff,
- Review and confirmation of staff expense claims against company policy.
- Management of purchase ledger staff, close supervision and responsible for payments to suppliers
- Responsible for managing the balance sheet accounts including monthly control account reconciliations.
- Involvement in quarterly reforecast and annual budgeting process.
- Professionally qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA with c. 5+ years post qualification commercial experience.
- SME exp
- Must have Revenue Recognition exp
- Highly IT literate including advanced excel user
- Excellent management skills
What’s on Offer
- 80-85k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere