€90,000 - 100,000
29 days ago
My client within the FMCG industry have a requirement for a qualified accountant coming from the FMCG sector. This role is based in Portlaoise and is office based
About Your New Employer
- Hands on finance
- Chance to join a growing organization.
- Working within a very varied role
About Your New Job
- The company is reporting accurate and timely financial information in a presentable and understandable manner
- The company can budget/forecast accurately, compare actual results to these budgets/forecasts and understand/explain variances
- The company can explain past performance and future plans to third parties and provide any analysis as may be required
- Cash and working capital are monitored and managed in line with the company’s strategic goals
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function while contributing to the overall achievement of the business goals. The individual will provide hands on, effective, strategic and operational financial support to managers and colleagues across the business in line with company objectives.
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for financial reporting, cash management, financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, compliance with government regulations, and internal controls.
- Provide financial and commercial support to the CEOs and management team
- Reporting of actual versus budget financial performance in meaningful granularity to assist in management of the business
- Monitoring of costs across the business and control of costs related to finance area
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial dashboards and KPI’s
- Accurate and timely reporting of profitability by business stream including variance analysis and identifying the drivers of variances
- Leadership and management of the Finance Team
- Development and training of Finance Team
- Performance management of Finance Team in line with company performance management system
- Constant management of working capital requirements
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and actual versus forecast analysis
- Preparation and analysis of the annual budget and 3-year business plan in detailed format as required
- Liaising with business managers to ensure that budget process is inclusive, built bottom-up and in line with company strategic goals
- Qualified Accountant – 6 years or more within a Senior Finance role within FMCG industry
What’s on Offer
- 90-100k+ Benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.