Financial Controller - Dublin 2
Dublin City Centre
€75,000 - 85,000
16 days ago
Financial Controller - Salary Range €75,000 -€85,000 - Dublin 2/Hybrid - Contract With View To Perm
About your new employer
- Education Sector.
- Independent third level college based in Dublin City.
About your new job
- Reporting to the CFO, you will provide the company with a strong financial control environment.
- Review and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Revenue account and reporting for all revenue streams.
- Overall responsibility for accounting processes and technical accounting issues.
- Ensure complete and accurate processing of all financial transactions including sales invoicing and purchase invoices.
- Manage the finance team covering sales invoiccing and credit control and purchase ledger.
- Revenue reporting of all revenue streams.
- Maintain quarterly reforecasts and annual budgeting processes.
what skills do you need
- Professinally qualified accountant.
- 5+ years post qualification commercial experience.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong revenue recognition experience.
- Strong understanding of effective control environments.
What's on offer
- Initially take on as contract basis with strong view to perm
- Salary range from €75,000 - €85,000
- Hybrid working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email ADuignan@sigmar.ie for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.