+353 91 563868
€50,000 - 60,000
about 1 month ago
Financial and Operations Accountant- Co. Galway
About Your New Employer
- A medical device company based in Spiddal, Co. Galway
- Strong mission statement and excellent values.
- A growing company
About Your New Job
- As a Financial and Operations Accountant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Financial Accounting function.
- As part of the job, you will be involved in the preparation of month end accounts.
- In the role you will be liaising with external auditors as part of statutory financial audit and assisting in preparing supporting documentation.
- The Financial and Operations Accountant will manage the financial control and reporting of inventory in conjunction with Supply Chain function.
- The role will involve performing ad-hoc SAP reporting updates and dealing with transaction queries.
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar role.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Paid training courses
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere