Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 65,000
about 1 month ago
About your new employer
- A market leading real estate company seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join its Dublin City Centre based team.
- Fantastic progression opportunities
About your new job:
- Review and coding of invoices, payment run management and issuing remittance advices
- Maintenance of the general ledger, posting accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and distribution of tenant billings, recording cash receipts and tenant ledger reconciliations
- Daily monitoring of cash balances to ensure excess funds are swiftly remitted to owners
- Completion of monthly management accounts and reporting packs
- Preparation of year-end service charge working papers and audit files
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, including clients and property managers
What skills you need:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Accounts preparation experience
What’s on offer:
- Bonus + Additional benefits
- Hybrid working
- Apply to this Financial Accountant role by clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.