Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 65,000
18 days ago
About Your New Employer
Financial Accountant role with a multinational property business based in Dublin city with hybrid WFH arrangements.
About Your New Job
- Responsibility for the completion of monthly management accounts and reporting packs.
- Oversee the financial management of your portfolio ensuring all key balance sheet reconciliations are completed complete with supporting schedules.
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department assist with the implementation of systems and processes.
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, including clients, banks and property managers.
What You Need
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Previous accounts preparation experience.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €60,000 - €65,000 + benefits.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Great progression within a multinational company.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at email@example.com more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere