West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€55,000 - 65,000
23 days ago
About your new employer
- A multinational construction group listed on the French stock exchange
- This role sits in the logistics arm of the company
About your new job:
- Processing of sales invoices
- Posting of Group operations transactions
- Maintenance of customer and supplier sub-ledgers within the accounts system
- Payment journal preparation
- Monthly preparation and monitoring of operational accruals
- Record-keeping of supporting documentation of accounting entries
- Accounts reconciliation with the general ledger
- VAT return preparation
- Support to the financial reporting and FP&A activities
- Identify and implement potential process improvements and opportunities.
- Monitoring of operational transactions to identify potential business and accounting risks
What skills you need:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- General and transactional accounting
- Strong at prioritizing tasks and getting organized to stay on top of deadlines
What’s on offer:
- €55-65,000 + additional benefits
- Hybrid working model
- Strong career progression
- Apply to this Financial Accountant role by clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.