North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
€60,000 - 65,000
30 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Growing organisation looking to expand their team.
- Leading supplier across Ireland, servicing a diverse range of market sector.
- A critical role within the Finance function, ensuring that best practice financial reporting is in place.
About Your New Job
- Monthly financial reporting for the LPG ROI business.
- Supporting the budgeting & forecasting processes.
- Managing & reporting of key business metrics.
- Maintenance and management of fixed asset register and capital approval process.
- Management of business lease register.
- Ensuring the company is tax compliant and all returns are submitted accurately and on time.
- Support with internal and external audits.
- Working closely with business leaders and other departments on an ongoing basis.
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent), with min 2 years PQE.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and responsibility for the role.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel and experience of ERP systems.
- Works well under pressure, deadline orientated and flexible working attitude.
- Experience in the energy sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary up to €65’000 DOE
- Company benefits package.
- 3 days in office / North Dublin
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.