Dublin City Centre
€58,000 - 65,000
19 days ago
Financial Accountant –Entertainment Industry - € 60,000- 65,000 – 12 Month Contract – Hybrid
My client, a well-established Irish SME are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
Reporting directly to the group finance manager you will get hands on exposure across various aspects of accounts.
About the Jobs
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the group.
- Oversee Treasury and banking activities such as daily cash management.
- Assisting with the production of quarterly Group Consolidation under the management of the Group Reporting Manager
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Various project and ad hoc duties
What you need
- Fully qualified accountant from industry or practice
- Ideally someone with a mix of accounts prep/month end
- SAP would be a plus but not a necessity.
What’s on offer
- Hybrid Role (2 days at home – may be flexibility)
- Potentially opportunity of permanency
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or send your CV to email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.