23 days ago
Financial Accountant - South Dublin - Office Based - 65k
About Your New Employer
- Irish Owned group of 13 Community Pharmacies based in Dublin
- Working very closely with the Group Chairman, Retail Operations Director, and Director of Pharmacy.
About Your New Job
- Preparation of quarterly management and annual accounts.
- Variance and performance analysis with added value commentary.
- Review of internal procedures and software to ensure efficient and accurate processes.
- Supporting the existing bookkeeping team that will report to you.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (or FRS 102).
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Accountant - ACA,ACCA, CIMA
- 1-2 years pqe, ideally practise trained
- Working with pharma/ healthcare clients is the past is desirable
What’s on Offer
- Base salary: 50-65k
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on +353 1 4744646.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere