+353 91 563868
€30,000 - 38,000
27 days ago
Financial Accountant- Co. Mayo
About Your New Employer
- One of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributors
- Strong mission statement
- A growing company with over 500 employees
About Your New Job
- As a Financial Accountant you will assist the Finance Manager in the month end close process.
- As part of the job, you will review monthly balance sheet reconciliations with supporting schedules.
- In the role you will assist with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- The Financial Accountant will be responsible for fixed assets for The group and creating fixed asset policy.
- In the role you will be the primary finance contact with Rebates and Customer Claims Teams to ensure all queries are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
What Skills You Need
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Wonderful career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Educational assistance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere