€70,000 - 80,000
17 days ago
My client within the services Industry based in North Dublin have a requirement for a qualified accountant with at least 2 years or more at Finance Manager level - managing a finance team of 4 people. You must come from a role within services, Hospitality or construction to be suitable for this role and must have worked at finance manager level
About Your New Employer
- Hands on finance
- Chance to join a growing organization.
- Working within a very varied role
About Your New Job
- Lead the monthly Group financial consolidated close process with a continuous improvement approach focused on efficiency, accuracy, scalability, and load balancing across the team.
- Responsible for the review of quarterly financial information pack and quarterly financial statement including the financial integrity and timeliness of the information reported to key stakeholders.
- Play a leading role in liaising with the Group’s auditors throughout the quarterly review process and year-end audit, including managing the relationship with auditors
- Assess opportunities to improve existing systems including identifying areas of efficiency and control improvement
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the required high level of effective controls including coordinating the internal and external audits of the business to ensure compliance with the Group internal control policies and quarterly control submissions
- Look to implement and continuously improve management information packs and monthly accounts close process and drive the introduction of new and better processes
- Assume overall leadership for accounting policy and procedures. Determine and recommend internal accounting and reporting procedures and policies across divisions align with group and to drive continuous improvement.
- Management of finance team
- Report Directly to CEO
- Qualified Finance Manager coming from services, construction or hospitality Industry
- Previous experience managing finance team
What’s on Offer
- 70-80k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.