Finance Manager| Dublin City
€75,000 - 80,000
30 days ago
Finance Manager| €80,000| Dublin City
About your New Employer
- Financial Services
- Based in Dublin City
About the role:
- Responsible for review and production of monthly divisional management accounts with group finance including analysis of variances and production of commentary
- The production, analysis and submission of multiple different types of regulatory returns required by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) under MTL’s dual licences.
- In conjunction with Group auditors and Group Finance, ensure that the statutory audit of MTL is concluded in a timely manner.
- Assist the Head of Finance & Head of Client Asset Oversight in ensuring all the requirement as set out in the Client Asset Management Plan (CAMP) and under the regulations are applied.
- Assistance in group wide project work
What Skills You Need:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €80,000
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
- Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere