Finance Manager Banking
€65,000 - 75,000
30 days ago
My client within the payments industry is expanding and looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team. You will be qualified with 3- 5 years pqe, coming from the payments industry and have exposure to MIFID and/or EMoney firms.
About Your New Employer
- hybrid working
- Chance to join a growing organization.
- Working within a small team and a very varied role
About Your New Job
- Involved in all Management, Regulatory and Statutory Reporting
- Providing quality, accurate and timely analysis and information to management
- Working on strategic projects linked to the ongoing growth of the business.
- This role will require regular interaction with the Board, Compliance team and Executive team members as well as working with colleagues across group entities.
- There will be significant interaction with the Group Finance team in London
- Responsible for review of monthly management accounts with group finance including analysis of variances and trends in conjunction with Group Finance team.
- Using SUN GL system to extract finance data.
- Liaison with the wider business to ensure that revenue, costs, assets and liabilities are correctly reported
- Assisting the Head of Finance in identifying, explaining and reporting on working capital matters
- The production, analysis and submission of multiple different types of regulatory returns required by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI)
- Regular interaction with the CBI in relation to queries on regulatory returns.
- Assisting in the review and interpretation of upstream regulatory developments relevant to the firm
- Assistance with preparation of annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Development and maintenance of strong internal controls
- Assistance in Internal Audit reviews
- Qualified Accountant with approximatel 3-5 years PQE
- Financial Services exp – ideally within the payments, E-Money, Fintech industry
- Knowledgeable of the regulatory landscape for a Mifid or E- Money business at advantage.
What’s on Offer
- 75k Pension, Bonus, Hybrid working
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- I'll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.