Dublin City Centre
€90,000 - 95,000
10 days ago
Finance Manager - €95,000 – 12 Month Contract – Hybrid (Dublin City Centre)
About the Company
- Leading international company based in Dublin City Centre
- EMEA HQ based in Ireland.
About the Role
- As the finance manager you will be responsible for the overall day-to -day accounting and finance operations reporting directly in the CFO (and the US)
- One direct report (Trainee Accountant)
- Oversee monthly and quarterly month end close.
- Manage cash flow and treasury activities, minimise risk, and maintain appropriate working capital management processes.
- You will work closely with the commercial team assist with the annual/quarterly budgets/forecasts and providing information as required.
- Continually look for way to improve/develop financial systems and controls.
- Oversee the development of financial.
- Overseeing external audit process
What you need
- Fully qualified Accountant/Finance Manager ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- US GAAP Experience
- Experience with ERP Systems such as either SAP/Oracle/NetSuite
Apply now for this Finance Manager position by clicking the “Apply now” button
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.