North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€70,000 - 80,000
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
North Dublin based client in search of a new Finance Manager to lead their accounting operations. The company has substantial plans for growth, and this will be a key accountancy position
About Your New Job
- Maintaining the general ledger accounts including capital assets, tax remittance and inventory.
- Preparation of month and year end working paper to support the accounts.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns.
- Be the Country Finance Lead and interface with the Group European Operations.
- Compile budgets and forecasts.
What You Need
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA.
- 2+ years of post qualified experience.
- End to end finance experience in an SME would be an advantage.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €70,000 - €80,000 + benefits.
- Hybrid Working.
- Strong progression opportunities within the business.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at email@example.com for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere