North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
€65,000 - 80,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Leading provider of IFM and FM services.
- Supporting organizations in creating an energy-rich work environment, attractive for top talent and potential clients.
- Dublin 9
About Your New Job as Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager will be the Country Finance Lead and interface with the Group European Operations.
- You are responsible for the month end close process, financial performance reporting, preparation of month and year end working paper to support the accounts.
- You will compile financial information to review and/or prepare journal entries, in an accurate and timely manner and interprets the meaning of financial information and makes accounting adjustments accordingly.
- Experience in accounts receivable: entering invoices and responsible for aging of receivables.
- Maintaining the general ledger accounts including capital assets, tax remittance and inventory.
- Bank Authorisation Signatory and preparation and filing of VAT returns.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the job costing reports.
- Processing corporate credit applications and maintenance of professional relationships with vendors.
- Responsibility for all payroll functions including processing, managed service provider, reporting, and tax filings and includes processing of staff expenses & ensuring expense claim forms are completed correctly.
- Working with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
What Skills You Need as Finance Manager
- Professional accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or local equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate, including strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, payroll, and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of NetSuite system or ERP (Essential)
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
What’s on Offer
- €70’000 DOE
- Pension, Bonus, 22 days AL.
- Dublin 9.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.