Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
14 days ago
About your new employer
- A multinational group with specialising in the manufacturing of sustainable products.
- Growing company with excellent progression opportunities.
About your new job:
- Manage month-end close process
- Responsible for the review of quarterly financial information pack and quarterly financial statement.
- Assess opportunities to improve existing systems including identifying areas of efficiency and control improvement.
- Implement and continuously improve management packs and monthly accounts close process and drive the introduction of new and better processes.
- Assume overall leadership for accounting policy and procedures. Determine and recommend internal accounting and reporting procedures and policies across divisions align with group and to drive continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with other finance teams across the divisions to ensure accounting alignment, and provision of technical financial accounting advice.
- Provide accounting expertise on M&A transactions from pre-acquisition due diligence through post-acquisition integration
- Preparation and review of Irish and UK statutory filings, as required.
- Execute ad hoc projects as needed and prioritized by the Group Financial controller.
What skills you need:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s on offer:
- Bonus, Penison, Healthcare
- Hybrid working options
- Apply to this Finance Manager role by clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.