22 days ago
About your new employer
- A leading company specialising in infrastructure within the Energy sector
About your new job:
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance team to create and maintain robust revenue and cost forecasts
- Work closely with the Accounting team at month end to understand company performance and variances to the forecast and prior months
- Assist the wider FP&A team in producing timely and insightful Management reports on a monthly basis and Board reports on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a risks & opportunities tracker which is presented to the CFO and Executive Leadership Team on a weekly basis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and assisting in various finance projects
What skills you need:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 2 + years in a similar FBP role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office package
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to progress on various projects and manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Bonus + a host of other benefits
- Remote Working
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.