West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
27 days ago
About Your New Employer
- One of the leading manufacturers of packaging machines for more than 60 years.
- Over 80 sites in more than 160 countries worldwide. Our globally operating group stands for diversity, performance, uncompromising quality, and closeness to our customers.
About Your New Job
- To support the Finance Manager with the day-date running of the finance department and all aspects of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting, including local and group reporting and year end audits.
- preparing and reporting all forecasts, budgets, and Board of Director (BOD) presentations.
- Process, report and analyse monthly sales and margin reports by department.
- To develop an excellent level of competence across a multitude of software platforms: SAP, Qlikview, Cognos and MS Office.
What Skills You Need
- 5 years plus accounting experience (experience in a multi-national environment highly desirable).
- Accounting qualification preferrable (ATI or part-qualified).
- SAP and other systems knowledge.
- Highly detail orientated person, good work ethic, organisation and time management skills, self-starter.
What’s on Offer
- €50’000 – DOE
- Citywest – Hybrid opportunity.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.