€30,000 - 32,000
27 days ago
About your new employer
- A leading IT solutions company
About your new job:
- Accounts Payable duties from processing of invoices, query resolution to reconciling key
- Accounts Receivable duties from credit control, raising invoices/credit notes and recording
- Managing all customer and supplier queries.
- Peparing supplier payment schedules to periodic bank lodgements to branch.
- Assisting with various month end processes.
- General day to day office administration: answering client phone calls,
order management of office supplies etc.
What skills you need:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and structure workday
- Expereince working wth an ERP/Accounting system
- Basic understanding of journals, debits and credits, reconciliations, and general
What’s on offer:
- 4 Day Working Week
- Hybrid working
- Additional Benefits
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.