€35,000 - 37,000
23 days ago
Finance Administrator| €37,000| West Dublin
About your New Employer
- Irish owned company
- Based in West Dublin
About the role:
- Process expenses in keeping with the company’s set policy and payment deadlines
- Create report data and information regarding expenses and travel expenditure.
- Generation of Sales invoices for the Care Division in line with the financial reporting calendar
- Review Sales invoices to ensure adherence to contractual terms as specified on the customer contract.
- Produce accurate, effective and timely weekly and monthly reports for the credit control function across the Care Division.
- Progress and pay employees on receiving and verifying expense claims/ reports and requests for advances; preparing on-line payment and/cheques when required
- Verify and charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries at all times while working closely with the broader finance team to ensure accuracy.
What Skills You Need:
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €37,000
- Hybrid working
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
- Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere