Field Service Engineer - Security Systems
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
25 days ago
About Your New Employer
- An organization whose projects span a variety of clients in various sectors.
- A world leader in building safety systems.
- A business with solid career prospects and steady growth.
About Your New Job
- You will service and keep electronic security systems in your capacity as a security field service engineer.
- Ensure that service work is finished promptly and to a high level.
- Make any required reactive call outs.
- Adhere to the quality, health, and safety standards that the clientele and business have established.
- Keep track of your inventory and complete all paperwork necessary for your job.
- Participate in the on-call schedule for out of hours emergencies.
What Skills You Need
- For this Field Service Engineer job, you will 2+ years’ experience with large scale security systems in a similar role dealing with CCTV, access control, intruder alarms, etc.
- You will also ideally have a relevant trade qualification.
What’s on Offer
- Strong compensation package.
- Opportunity to join a market leader in the building safety sector.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Field Service Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.