Field Service Engineer
Dublin City Centre
9 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading provider of scientific equipment, calibration and technical services to laboratories across Ireland.
About Your New Job
- The Field Service Engineer will repair, calibrate, maintain and install laboratory equipment.
- You will deliver technical support for a range of customers and equipment.
- The Field Service Engineer will provide excellent customer service and represent the company on customer sites.
What Skills You Need
- A recognised technical qualification.
- 2 years experience in a similar technical role.
- A full clean driving licence is required.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent job opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare and pension.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.