Field Service Engineer
Dublin City Centre
26 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading provider of scientific equipment, calibration and technical services to laboratories across Ireland.
- Providing analytical calibration and engineering services to pharma and biopharma companies across Ireland.
About Your New Job
- The Field Service Engineer will commission, repair and install laboratory equipment.
- You will be provide preventative maintenance and breakdown cover.
- The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for the fault find and repair of laboratory equipment.
What Skills You Need
- A recognised technical qualification.
- 1+ years experience in a similar technical role is essential.
- Previous experience of Chromatography/Spectrophotometry is an advantage.
- A full clean driving licence is required.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent job opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare and pension.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.