Back to jobs
About Your New Employer
A world known compressed air and vacuum solution company currently located in Cork/Munster are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
About Your New Job
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance and repairs on all brands of air compressors, dryers, gas generators, and ancillary equipment. Preventative maintenance will also be conducted.
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on malfunctioning equipment, determine possible causes for malfunctions, and perform repairs as suggested by diagnostics and assessment.
- Document all work performed daily using company provided hardware and software.
- Provide basic tools to accomplish job along with normal maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Develop by learning VSD's, refrigeration, industrial networks, remote monitoring, and air audits.
- Learn and share knowledge, experiences and training with teammates to increase one's own knowledge and knowledge of others.
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal protective equipment.