Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,000 - 44,999
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading supplier of construction plant equipment.
- An organisation providing its services to a broad range of clients.
- A company offering strong long term career opportunities.
About Your New Job
- As a Field Service Engineer, you will be conducting maintenance and repair on a range of company equipment.
- Diagnose faults and determine needed repairs.
- Complete all documentation relevant to repairs and activities.
- Keep well-maintained van stock levels.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain good relationships with company clients.
What Skills You Need
- For this Field Service Engineer job, you will have previous experience repairing industrial cleaning equipment or similar such as construction plant machinery.
- You will also have experience with hydraulics and combustion engines, and possess a plant fitter qualification or similar.
What’s on Offer
- Strong compensation package.
- Excellent industry experience.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Field Service Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.