Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€45,000 - 50,000
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global provider of comprehensive, cutting-edge laboratory services.
- Diverse activities with a wide variety of possibility career opportunities.
About Your New Job
- As a Field Service Engineer, you will maintain Company products installed on customer sites or on our own sites in compliance with the Company PMI and Procedures / SOP's.
- Complete on-site qualification of client equipment (temperature and humidity mapping) to make sure that systems are operating in accordance with specifications.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance is carried out in line with the schedules provided and that the "installed equipment" is working within the established limitations.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Field Service Engineer, you will need a recognised degree in electrical or refrigeration.
- A high level of past experience in a comparable Field Service capacity.
- Prior experience with temperature mapping or validation would be ideal but is not required.
- A great opportunity to work for a reputable company.
- Exciting career potential.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Field Service Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.