Field Service Engineer
€40,000 - 50,000
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global equipment manufacturer providing their service to a range of industries.
- An industry leading company providing state of the art crane/lifting machinery.
- A family owned company with strong long term career opportunities.
About Your New Job
- As Field Service Engineer, you will be servicing, inspecting and repairing cranes along the east coast of Ireland.
- Fault diagnosis and repair for electrics, hydraulics, and diesel engines.
- Undertaking work in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
- Maintaining a working environment that is fully compliant of workplace safety requirements.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and other internal departments.
- Be able to work at heights, and open to nationwide travel.
What Skills You Need
- For this Field Service Engineer job you will have previous maintenance/field service experience in a similar setting.
- You will also have a full drivers license and ideally a mechanical trade qualification.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent long term career opportunities.
- Chance to join a well-established international company.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Field Service Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.