Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,000 - 45,000
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading provider of laboratory equipment.
- An organisation with a varied customer base.
- A company with strong long term prospects and opportunities for career growth.
About Your New Job
- As Field Service Engineer, you will be maintaining company products on sites around Ireland.
- Conducting on-site qualifications of client equipment to ensure they are working to required specifications.
- Ensure that installed equipment is operating within defined parameters and any planned or preventative maintenance is done on schedule.
- Completing all relevant documentation for service calls.
- Carrying out of hours/weekend work on an on-call rota basis.
What Skills You Need
- For this Field Service Engineer job, you will have several years’ experience in a field service role, ideally dealing with laboratory equipment or an equivalent.
- You will also have a relevant electrical qualification or similar, and a full clean drivers license.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong long term career prospects.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Field Service Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.