27 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Global leader in water and process management solutions with customers across a wide range of industries.
About Your New Job
- The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for providing support to current customers.
- You will be providing basic service to support customers on day to day basis - routing water testing.
- The FSE will be tasked with uploading data and reports onto internal systems.
What Skills You Need
- Recent Science or Engineering graduate.
- 0 - 1 years of experience in industrial/mechanical environment.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel etc.
- Experience following and adhering to strict safety guidelines.
- Good command of English.
- Full clean driving licence (desireable)
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience within industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere