Dublin City Centre
19 days ago
About Your New Employer
This is an opportunity to work for a established organisation who specialise in looking after medical equipment for hospitals, dentists and veterinary machinery. They are the country’s leading provider of radiology equipment, accessories and consumables to the Healthcare industry.
About Your New Job
- Provides service, repair, installation, and maintenance of the range of systems.
- Monitors and drives equipment performance, highlighting problem equipment and finding solutions.
- Provides service support and guidance to customers on the companies install base and builds strong, professional customer relationships.
- Ability to work under their own initiative with advanced fault-finding techniques.
- Provides a quality service to customers with first time fix as a priority.
What Skills You Need
- Knowledge and understanding of Electro-Mechanical service, pneumatics, and IT.
- Excellent fault-finding skills, ability to use test equipment and read circuit diagrams
- Good verbal and written communications
- Dental equipment service experience is desirable but not essential
- Full clean driving license
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to gain strong industry experience with a leading radiology maintenance company.
- Strong remuneration package.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this field service engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email me Ryant@sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.