€28,000 - 37,000
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
An Irish supplier of craft beers and ciders is looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their team and cover South Dublin. The company supplies both the trade and off-trade industries with a variety of popular beers, ciders and spirits. The ideal Field Sales Representative will be someone with a background in bar management or field sales.
The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for account management, business development, and growing the brand in the territory. If you are interested in joining an Irish company that has plenty of space for progression into more senior roles, this job would be a perfect fit for you.
A Field Sales Representative is supported with a base salary of €28,000 - €37,000 DOE, €15,000 bonus, a company car and many more great benefits.
About Your New Job
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of existing accounts
- Seek out and secure opportunities for business growth
- Promote the brand in the territory
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Grow customer spending
What Skills You Need
- 2 – 3 years field sales experience
- Full driver’s license
What’s On Offer
- Base salary of €28,000 to €37,000 DOE
- Bonus of €15,000
- Company car
- Phone & tablet
- Health insurance contribution
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.