Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,000 - 70,000
29 days ago
Field Sales Representative - Global Conglomerate
Our client are an industry leading global conglomerate operating across a number of maintenance products and services. They are looking for an ambitious business development executive to join them
Base up to €40k, €70k OTE, Company Car
About Your New Employer – Global Conglomerate
- Industry leader with operations in nearly 30 countries
- The company is known for its commitment to reducing its environmental footprint and has implemented various initiatives
- 50k+ employees
About Your New Job – Field Sales Representative/ Business Development Executive
- As a field sales representative you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Take responsibility for the initial lead generation in the field of business development, leading them through to the closure of the deal.
- Understand customer needs and adapt product/service offerings accordingly, contributing to effective business development.
- Manage accounts and explore additional services and revenue streams from both new and existing clients as part of your business development efforts.
- Be proactive in establishing new contacts and collaborating with selected customers to explore referral opportunities, a crucial aspect of field sales and business development.
- Build and nurture relationships with the existing sales team, fostering teamwork in the field of business development.
- Strive to achieve or exceed challenging sales targets in line with the overall business development strategy.
What Skills You Need for this sales job
- Experience within B2B Field sales
- Experience selling to SME & Corporate companies
- Full clean drivers licence
What’s on Offer in this sales job
- Base salary up to €40k, €70k OTE
- Company Car
- 25 Days annual leave
- €2.8k Lunch allowance
What’s Next to apply for this sales job
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicky Ussher on +353 1 4744 689.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere