€35,000 - 40,000
28 days ago
About Your New Employer
One of the leading suppliers of schoolbooks, and exam preparation supplements is looking for a new Field Sales Rep to join their team and cover the midlands. The company works with primary and post primary schools to supply them with high quality schoolbooks and revision material.
Your role will be to work with teachers, pitch them the portfolio of books on offer and secure places on school booklists for the following year. This is a great opportunity to join a role that will allow you to sell a product that will make a massive difference in the learning and development of children at all ages.
This is a great opportunity for someone working in education looking to make a move into sales or for someone with strong field sales skills.
You will also be supported with a base salary of €35,000 - €40,000, uncapped commission, company car, and many more great benefits. Apply now for this great opportunity!!!
About Your New Job
- Building and developing relationships with teachers and principals in the midlands territory
- Seeking out and securing new business opportunities
- Growing the company’s presence within the market
- Managing the entire sales cycle
What Skills You Need
- 2 years’ experience in education or field sales
- Full drivers license
What’s on Offer
- €35,000 - €40,000 base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Company car
- Lunch allowance
- Healthcare discount
- Expense card
- 23 days holidays
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.