9 days ago
About your new employer
An Irish company are looking to hire a Factory Manager for their Cork site.
About your new job
- Day-to-day management of the company’s factory, toolroom and design functions, including personnel.
- Managing the production scheduling function.
- Acting as the key point of contact between production and the rest of the company’s internal department e.g sales, transport etc.
- Assigning jobs and tasks in accordance with the production plan (machine and fabrication).
- Keeping the company’s production recording and reporting tools up to date.
- Running weekly production meetings in the factory.
- Ensuring materials, tools and m/c programmes are ready for day’s production.
- Dealing with various production related HR topics.
- Procurement of ‘standard’ raw materials and tooling materials.
- Identifying and leading Lean / Continuous Improvement processes.
- Coordinating Training and Cross Skilling of operators.
- Coordinating annual stocktakes.
- Managing day-to-day HS&E and Quality activities.
- Maintaining records required to keep ISO and EN1090 standards uptodate
What skill/experience you need
- Should have a overall understanding of a technical manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years experience in working in a manufacturing environment, ideally in the sheet metal or associate sectors.
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role.
- Salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.