Dublin City Centre
€29,000 - 30,000
24 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team based in Dublin 12 working as part of a Leading Investment Firm. This role requires someone who is a strong communicator with experience providing administrative support to a broad team as well as directing services.
Location: Dublin 3, fully onsite
Role Type: Permanent
As a Facilities Coordinator your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the team and clients
- Coordinate and attend meetings and liaise with contacts
- Act as front of house and first point of contact for clients and the team
- Communicate with customers and manage requests
- Assist with monthly building inspections
- A minimum of 1-2 years related experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to present information to team
What’s on offer?
- Progress within your career or develop your skills within the event management sector
- Opportunity to join a people focused charitable organisation
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org