Dublin City Centre
€32,000 - 33,000
11 days ago
Are you an experienced Executive Officer with fantastic communication and organisational skills looking for your next role with a successful team?
Our client is based in Dublin 2 and this 1 year FTC role would involve advising and supporting the client and working groups in their statutory duties and powers in the area of registration.
Location: Dublin 2
Role Type: 1 year FTC
As an Executive Officer your duties will include:
- Support the Registration Managers in the team
- Manage documentation relevant to tasks and on-going procedures within the Registration sector
- Manage all correspondence with individuals and organisations relevant to the work of the Registration Section.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Provide suggestions for improvements to procedures across the Registration sector
- Ad hoc duties
- At least 2 years' experience in an administrative role
- Experience working within a regulatory environment or legal firm would be desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing demand
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to join a thriving team and assist busy growing team
- Progress within your career
- Strengthen administration and organisational skills
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere