€60,000 - 65,000
13 days ago
Are you looking to join a collaborative, dynamic and professional organisation?
Based in South Dublin, our client, a key player in their industry, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join their Global Leadership Team.
With offices in over 3,000 locations globally, this company works on a range of exciting worldwide projects – so every day can be different!
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for someone driven, highly organized and who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
As their new Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Extensive management of management team diaries and schedules – managing all appointments, and global travel planning (flights, accommodation, visa applications, etc.)
- Scheduling meetings - setting agendas, preparing meeting packs, taking minutes, etc.
- Coordinating external events and meetings to include trainings, workshops, and other events
- Preparing reports, presentations, correspondence and high level documents
- Monitoring and managing daily communications – inbound and outbound queries and correspondence
- Maintaining positive relationships with global counterparts and admin support staff
- Managing financial administration tasks such as invoicing, financial reporting and managing payments
The skills you need to be the next Executive Assistant with our client include:
- 8+ years’ experience, minimum, in a senior EA role
- Experience in global travel arrangements is essential
- Previous experience supporting senior leadership within a large, complex organisation is essential
- Business administration / secretarial / ECDL qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What’s on offer?
- Permanent position in South Dublin
- Hybrid work option
- Salary circa €60,000 DOE
- Benefits package
- Real opportunities to progress and grow within the company
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere