Dublin City Centre
+353 1 4744627
19 days ago
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, fun, and inclusive environment?
This leading law firm are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their expanding team. This organisation pride themselves on delivering the highest standards in legal practice. Your role will primarily consist of supporting the Managing Partner with day-today tasks. This job is perfect for you, if you are a skilled, experienced Executive Assistant, passionate about providing top-tier administrative and executive support!
As their new Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Full secretarial duties and responsibilities – Diary management, scheduling.
- Daily communications – confidential liaison between the team, its associates, representatives and business interests.
- Organising and coordinating company events.
- Support the Managing Partner with various day-to-day tasks.
The skills you will need to be successful:
- Substantial experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant
- Excellent organisational and secretarial skills.
- Must be creative and be able to think on your feet.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and IT and tech savvy.
- Professional and positive demeanour.
- Prior diary and calendar management.
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744627.