Dublin City Centre
+353 1 4744627
24 days ago
Are you looking to work for an innovative, energetic organisation?
This scientific research organisation is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their growing team. This organisation operates with the primary goal of conducting excellent and impactful research which can positively benefit the population. Reporting to the Office of the Directors you will be responsible for daily communications management, event or meeting organisation and various other administrative roles.
As their new Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Daily communications – telephone calls and emails
- Supporting the Executive Committee with various day-to-day tasks
- Full secretarial duties and responsibilities
- Diary and calendar management
The skills you will need to be successful:
- 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills and IT savvy
- Ability to be flexible in work arrangements
- Professional and Positive demeanour
What’s on offer?
- Salary €47,631
- 29 days A/L
Initially a 4-month contract.
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744627.