Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 60,000
23 days ago
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant based in Dublin City Centre? We are looking for an excellent Executive Assistant with some office management experience to join our client who are a growing branch of a Global Investment Firm.
The ideal candidate will have fantastic communication, organisational and an excellent attention to detail.
Salary: €50,000 - €53,000 DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
Role type: Permanent, Hybrid
- Supporting the CEO with a variety of duties
- General office management
- Managing multiple diaries and calendars
- Coordinating travel arrangements using booking tools and travel management systems
- Create and proofread documents i.e., presentations and meeting summaries
- Managing all correspondence via phone, emails and responding to queries
- Coordinating events for the team and manage booking rooms, catering, liaising with speakers etc
- Ad hoc duties
- 4-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role supporting CEOs and various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Office management experience is desirable
What’s on offer?
- Develop your career as an EA/PA as well as your skills
- Gain experience within a Global Investment Firm
- Grow your network within the team
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Alex O’Dwyer +353 1 4744612
If the job or location isn’t quite right, but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!