Dublin City Centre
€100,000 - 115,000
14 days ago
An opportunity to join a world-renowned multinational organisation as an Events Manager
About Your New Employer
- My client is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- My client is considered one of the Big Five companies in the American information technology industry, along with Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft.
About Your New Job
Lading tier one moments
Large scale conferences
Trade shows , web summits
Activating events at scale.
- Passionate about marketing
- Events, btob area
- 5-7 years
- Someone who came from btob in tech or SAS
- Ideally worked in software
- Physical and web experience
- Country wide experience
- Having end to end events experience
TYPE OF EVENTS:
- 10.000 ppl at conferences
- Leading internal processes
- Large scale industry events
- You will Build inclusive cultureCreate space in meetings, projects, events for everyone to collaborate and feel supported.
- You will be a Role model, acknowledge, and empower inclusive behavior and provide constructive feedback on disrespectful, non-inclusive behavior. Act as a diversity change agent, working to change processes, culture, or other barriers to inclusion.
- You will Create marketing content to ensure that positioning of the product is aligned with the product strategy, iterate the content and design along with cross-functional teams based on content standards, styles, and format, and collaborate.
What’s on Offer
The opportunity here is to get a foot through the door with a multinational organisation which may enhance your future career growth.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple customer service Associate jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere