Dublin City Centre
4 days ago
Event Management Lead
About Your New Employer
One of the leading publications in the financial industry is looking for am Event Management Lead to join their team. This is a 12 month contract role where you will be Reporting to the Managing Editor of the Institute’s magazine and working closely with the Head of Thought Leadership, this role includes editorial responsibilities for the Institute’s magazine publications, digital content, thought leadership, publishing programmes and student textbook programmes
About Your New Job
- The Management of all Leinster Society Events from planning & advertising stages through to completion & follow up. This includes attendance at such events and an ability to oversee the running of the event, dealing appropriately with any unforeseen issues in a timely and courteous manner. Meet and interact professionally with Guest Presenters, media, PR, members, venue staff and others.
- Preparation and overseeing budgets for each event. Monitoring and analyzing financial outcomes of events as part of a post event analysis.
- Charity collaborations on events throughout the year, with focus on the Christmas event.
- Participating in meetings of the Main Committee of the Society and at other Committee meetings, including the preparation and issue of the agenda and supporting papers and the keeping of records of such meetings.
- Managing all print and digital communications on behalf of the society in conjunction with the institute guidelines and marketing team. For example, social platforms, digital and print including the society’s Annual Report. This will also include the editing society website pages and contributing to E-news on a weekly basis
What Skills You Need
- 5 years events and marketing experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment which required important levels of flexibly, initiative and customer service ability.
- Demonstrated relationship management and capable of building strong relationships with members.
- Be highly organised and competent with database systems and Microsoft Office.
What’s On Offer
- €45K Salary
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Vicky warren on 01 9619709.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else