North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+353 90 641 3972
€60,000 - 75,000
15 days ago
About your new employer:
Join an industry leading construction contractor for your new job in their head office in Glasnevin, Co. Dublin. As one of Irelands leading contractors, our client is focused on providing the highest quality projects in an innovative and customer centric way. This company has moved from strength to strength each year while securing many new projects along the way.
This award-winning company has a secure pipeline of work over the next 5 years across Ireland and they are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join their expanding team in their head office, where you will enhance your career working with some of the best in their field. This is a permanent job with fantastic progression opportunities. Great package with excellent benefits on offer to the right candidate.
What you will do:
- Produce estimates by gathering proposals, quotes, specifications & related documents
- Identify opportunities and deficits in tender documents
- Analyse, evaluate and perform risk analyse on supplier and subcontract packages
- Work closely with the QS function in pre contract negotiations
- Engage with the commercial/ project team to agree budgets
- Manae & control preliminary budgets for tender process
- Compile & maintain cost data reports
What you will need:
To be successful in your new role you will need:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- 4+ years Irish experience in a similar role
- A full, clean driver’s license
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft packages
What’s in it for you:
- Life assurance
- Continuous professional development
- Performance related bonus
- Regular compensation reviews + more
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, email me, James Hampson your CV on email@example.com or call 0864405142.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere