15 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
About Your New Job
- Responsible for developing a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in problem solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Initiates cross-functional partnerships to identify and resolve production/engineering issues.
- Responsible for the departmental basics including budgeting, hiring, day-to-day management, project resourcing, etc.
- Ensure relevant documentation is prepared and updated in line with all Quality and Regulatory guidelines and promotes full compliance to all GMP & E&AS requirements.
What Skills You Need
- Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC’s an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and technical knowledge
- Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Excellent communication skills
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere