Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€30,000 - 33,500
about 1 month ago
About Your New Employers
We are currently working with some of the best Financial Services clients in the market, who are actively looking for candidates to join their team.
These roles are all based in Dublin on a hybrid basis.
Who You Are
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and listening with a good
conversational manner and has the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a team dynamic. Consistently takes a
methodical, structured and organized approach to tasks with high levels of accuracy,
timely and efficient management of key activities and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A focus on solving problems, with the ability to take ownership of issues, recommend
improvements and take the initiative in making decisions to arrive at solutions.
- Clearly has the capacity to adapt to change and a willingness to take on new tasks
with a positive attitude.
- Takes the initiative is getting things done and accepts responsibility for decisions
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch